- This event has passed.
November 13 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
One event on November 13, 2022 at 10:00 am
Percussionist, Massage therapist, Yoga Teacher, Holistic Consultant, and CEO of Musician Medicine
With 3 decades of experience in the music & healing arts industries, and multiple careers led by grounded practices & passionate creative expression, Brian Festa, CEO of Musician Medicine,
helps musicians re-ignite the inextricable link between wellbeing & musical excellence. Trained as a classical, jazz, and world musician, Massage Therapist, Yoga Teacher, and Holistic consultant, Brian teaches that the more we tune and refine our body and mind, the more joy, ease, and success we will have in our careers.
Musician Medicine Retreat:
A two day music and wellness retreat to fine tune your body, mind, and practice for peak performance.
Early bird: $350
After 11/4: $400
Short 1:1 consultations are included prior to the retreat
Under Brian’s guidance, together we will:
1) Experience transformative Group Gestalt Breakthrough processes for honest self-inquiry to get to the root of your blocks once and for all.
2) Have individual and group feedback sessions to support your current musical projects.
3) Learn Alexander techniques to correct posture and ergonomics to take the richness of your technique and sound to the next level.
4) Learn innovative self-massage techniques to overcome repetitive strain and chronic pain.
5) Learn yoga postures and targeted PT techniques specific for musicians and vocalists to increase, strength, flexibility, range of motion, and enhance the mind-body-music connection.
6) Learn methods to balance your mental health, and overcome stress and performance anxiety.
“Inspiring break throughs and authentic sharing are way too rare among artists, where competition, financial struggles, and the introspection and solitude we need to create, can become isolating, and depressing.”
Dancer, New York
By the end of the retreat, you will:
1) Have a new community of supportive peers.
2) Have transcended your current mental, physical, emotional, and musical limitations.
3) Established your very own daily self-care practice.
4) Have tuned your SELF, your primary instrument, in ways you never have before; alive, renewed, and thriving, ready to take on the world!
Brian will also be available for private Massage and comprehensive Holistic Consultations before and after the immersion.
Appointments will be limited.
Contact Brian at 845-464-8654 to schedule.
Learn more at www.MusicianMedicine.com