Venues – STS Playhouse

10 Church Street

This building was built in 1887 by the International Order of Odd Fellows for meetings and other recreational activities. Their sign is still at the peak of the building. Over the years the building has housed, among other things, an auction barn and a movie theatre. The Shandaken Theatrical Society purchased the building in 1998.